A “First-to-Market” Smart Technology for the Treatment of Lung Cancer
Interventional Pulmonary Market Set to Mirror Growth of Interventional Cardiology Market As New Technologies Drive U.S. Pulmonary Sales to $3.8 Billion in 2011
("Opportunities in U.S. Pulmonary Device Markets" Health Research International (www.healthri.com) http://lifescienceintelligence.com/emt/reports/pulmonary Published: 2007/10/10 12:00:41 CDT)
Sanovas Surgical Technologies is excited to introduce its revolutionary ‘Smart Catheter’ technology – The Vas Zeppelin™. Sanovas technology significantly advances minimally invasive surgery through advanced visualization and physiologic measurement systems that operate within new sensory guided interventional catheters to provide innovative navigation, treatment, resection and the point specific delivery and application of drug and immune therapies; creating an innovative new solution that is poised to become the standard of care in the Interventional Pulmonary Science.
The VAS Zepplin is a breakthrough concept that represents the only non-temperature based re-cannulization system available to the interventional pulmonary specialty, making it a mainstream technology that could be widely adopted at the community level because of the ease of its use
~ Rex Yung MD FCCP , Director Pulmonary Oncology – Johns Hopkins
Sanovas is expected to grow significantly in the next five years as its solutions address the unmet needs of the interventional pulmonary science by evolving a very expensive & risky surgery (airway obstruction) into an out-patient procedure that will now be able to be performed by more community based doctors. Highlights:
- Advisory Board Chairman is Stephen C. Schimpff
- Eight peer-reviewed papers highlight the effectiveness of the technology.
- Predicate device won Young Inventors Award at the World College of Bronchology.
- A seasoned management team with over 100 years experience in surgical devices.
- Five patents granted and over 60 patents in process.
- Payer reimbursement codes are well established; validated by health professionals.